How it Works
Instructions For Sherpa Classic Pen Covers:
Introducing the Sherpa Pen, the ultimate writing tool that allows you to switch between different types of pens and markers without having to carry multiple writing tools. Here's how to use it:
1) Pull the cap off the Sherpa Pen and unscrew the black grip section.
2) Insert the uncapped disposable pen or marker into the open Sherpa body.
3) Screw the black grip section down over the top of the pen or marker to secure it in place.
4) Push the cap back on and enjoy your Sherpa Pen! You can switch out the disposable pen or marker as needed to suit your writing needs.
With its easy-to-use design and versatility, the Sherpa Pen is perfect for anyone who needs to write on the go. Try it out today and experience the convenience for yourself!
Instructions For Sherpa Ballpoint Pen Covers:
Looking for a fancy pen to cover-up that ugly 'stick' ballpoint? Look no further than the Ballpoint Sherpa Pen! Here's how to use it:
1) Start by unscrewing the back end of the Ballpoint Sherpa Pen.
2) Insert an uncapped "stick-style" ballpoint pen into the open end of the Ballpoint Sherpa Body, tip first.
3) Once inserted, screw the back-end of the Ballpoint Sherpa Pen back onto the body. Be careful not to over-tighten.
4) That's it! Your Ballpoint Sherpa Pen is now ready to use with the inserted ballpoint pen. Just remove the magnetic cap and you're ready to write!
The Ballpoint Sherpa Pen is perfect for anyone who wants the convenience and reliability of a ballpoint. Give it a try and experience the convenience for yourself!